East Picture Day
School Pictures will be taken on two separate days.
- Group 1 picture day will be Thursday, September 24th, from 7:30-12:00 pm.
- Group 2 picture day will be Friday, September 25th, from 7:30-12:00 pm.
- Picture packets will be sent home with students one week prior to picture day.
- Payment is to be received the day of pictures. You may choose to purchase with cash, check or online. Online purchase is recommended.
- Each student needs an envelope with their information filled out to hand to the photographer as their picture is taken if they are purchasing pictures.
- Students should have their picture taken even if pictures are not purchased.
- You may choose to send the order envelope prior to picture day. please have your student hand it in to their classroom teacher to hold.
If a student is absent on picture day, they will be able to have picture taken on retake day.
East Retake Day: Thursday November 12th.
Fall Pictures: Remote Learners
We will plan to do school picture in just the spring for our remote learners, hoping circumstances will be different. In the event they are not, this also give us additional time to prepare other plans.